Wednesday, November 12, 2014

CLOSED/korean: ARI TOFU HOUSE



ARI TOFU HOUSE
No. 31, Lane 280, GuangFu S. Rd,
台北市光復南路280巷31號
(02) 2721-3033

CLOSED a/o 2014

MRT: SYS Memorial Hall

website: Ari Tofu House's FB page

Visit reviewed: 4/13/2013



I have gotten so behind on food blogging that sometimes restaurants close down before I have a chance to write about them. I'm going to post about some that I wish were still around, partially to document the constantly changing Taipei food scene. Very sad to see Ari Tofu House had closed. It was usually busy, but not too crowded to take us when we dropped by last minute when I was feeling like some spicy Korean tofu stew and some kalbi. In the same alley as Osteria by Angie, Amigos and Fifteen Pizza, this area near Sun Yat Sen has fierce food competition. If only someone would open a good all-you-can-eat Korean BBQ in Taipei. 

RIP Ari Tofu House.














No comments:

:)